Product ID: 4926
Clean and sleek, the 889 Advance Tensabarrier® brings simple elegance to retractable barriers. A contemporary design, combined with all the advanced safety benefits unique to Tensabarrier® systems, makes this stanchion a perfect solution for indoor applications.
Available with pre-printed safety webbing: ** CAUTION DO NOT ENTER, NO ENTRY, CLEANING IN PROGRESS, AUTHORISED ACCESS ONLY, DANGER FORKLIFT TRUCKS, BEWARE OPEN PIT, LIFT OUT OF SERVICE**
Why Buy Tensabarrier?
- Accessibility For All - Lowest leading edge base on the market enables accessible environment for people with mobility issues.
- Safety First - Tensabarrier SlowRetract™ webbing retracts 2.5 seconds slower than its closest competitor: making it the safest solution for your customers.
- Height Matters - The Tensabarrier Post is deliberately shorter than competitor products to prevent people going under or over it.
- Optimum Belt Length - Longer belts always mean poorer quality webbing, which wear far quicker than Tensator’s thicker, better quality material.
- The Thicker The Better - The Tensabarrier post material at 1.5mm is thicker than cheaper barrier products at 1.1mm, making it a harder wearing product and less likely to get damaged.
- Highest Quality - Made from 0.89mm military grade fabric, the Tensabarrier belts are significantly thicker than other retractable stanchions, meaning it is less likely to suffer from degradation.
- Anti-Tamper Device - All Cassettes have an anti-tamper tape end that prevents the webbing detaching accidentally from the post when pulled out and connected.
- Available in a full range of colours & finishes
- 36° displacement angle, preventing the post from easily toppling over
- Four point connection allowing flexibility in queue layout
- Barrier pre-assembled lengthening lifespan and ensuring safety
- Accommodates sign holders