Product ID: 39614
This Heavy duty Bollard It is available in various diameters and the option to bolt down or concrete in to suit your site requirements.
Perfect for restricting access or creating demarcation in areas such as car parks, retail parks or anywhere similar.
These are also a great solution for protecting shutter doors, openings or areas requiring heavy duty protection.
- All bolt down options are supplied 900mm high
- All concrete in options are supplied with an overall length of 1200mm
- Wear appropriate safety clothing.
- Eye protection and hand protection should be worn when mixing concrete.
- Wear strong protective gloves.
- Secure site from pedestrians and vehicles, where applicable, by the use of high visibility tape,barriers, cones, safety lamps etc.
- If you use a power supply ensure that it is secure and in a safe and dry location.
- Ensure there are no underground services that may be affected.
Ragged/Cast in versions
- Determine the position of the installation. Break the surface and make a hole approx. 300mmsquare x 400mm deep depending on size of bollard and site conditions.
- Place the bollard in the Centre of the hole and ensure it is vertical with a spirit level and fill the rest of the hole with concrete, allow to fully dry.
Flanged/Bolt down versions
- Determine the position of the installation and ensure the surface is suitable – preferably concrete at least 400mm x 400mm cube. Use the bolt holes in the flange plate for a template and drill holes for the bolts. Bolt the bollard into position under the surface of the flange resting flat on the ground, making sure the bolts are securely tightened. The drilling hole depth and diameter will depend in the type of bolt being used. Fixing down bolts are available extra.
- Clear out all debris and leaves from the base.
- Occasionally clean all surfaces with soap and water.
- For flanged versions, check the bolts remain securely tightened.