Manual Swing Arm Gate (2 Locking Posts included)
Free Delivery to UK Mainland
10 – 15 working days
View full size product images by clicking on the thumbnails above.
Constructed from high quality steel hollow box section, the robust structure of the Swing Arm Barrier helps prevent access to un-authorised areas. The barrier can be locked in either the open or closed position and is supplied with two locking posts as standard.
Conforms to BS6571 and is CE Approved
- Span 3 metres to 8 metres.
- Up to 16 metre span available, as a pair, central locking clasp provided FOC
- Hanging post 150mm box section.
- Frame construction: Rectangular Hollow Section (200mm x 100mm)
- Pole Construction: Aluminium (16swg x 76mm or 10 swg x 100mm)
- Finish – Pedestal, powder-coated Red. Pole: gloss vinyl film Red/White
- Padlocks & Keys – supplied
- 4 x M20 x 160 fixing bolts – supplied
- 8 x M12 x 150 fixing bolts for catch posts – supplied
- Other colours available on request - please call for price
- Marine quality finish available as option
Delivery for barriers finished in standard colours will be 10 - 15 working days.
- Concrete foundation 550 x 550 x 500mm deep for spans up to 6 metres
- Concrete foundation 750 x 750 x 600mm deep for spans up to 8 metres
- Concrete foundation 400 x 400 x 400mm deep x 2 for locking posts
Warranty InformationThis product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Constructed from high quality steel hollow box section, the robust structure of the BD5700 means ...
only £ 1,378 .30
Ideal for situations in which pedestrian access is permissible, but where general vehicle access ...
only £ 1,245 .75