Sorry, we could not add this product to the basket
Please make sure you have selected all the options needed below.
Please ensure you have chosen a quantity of at least 1 for the quantity required.
Universal Ro-Cycle Rubber Street Bollards
Price exc. VAT: £ 368.37
The flexible Universal Ro-Cycle Rubber Street Bollards can bend down to under low speed impact without normally being damaged. They will in time return to their original position. Low speed impacts will cause virtually no damage to the bollards, therefore considerable replacement costs are avoided.
- Extremely robust, durable
- Maintenance free.
- Made from re-cycled granulated rubber.
- Flexible with no sharp edges, making them safe for pedestrians, cyclists and drivers.
- 200kg force needed to bend to 45 degrees
- Finish: Black
- Height above ground 1000mm, below ground 340mm
- Diameter 140mm
- Steel socket 780mm long x 160mm overall diameter
- Weight 25kg
Excavate a hole 780mm deep, 300mm diameter, insert steel tube, pack sand to required depth then place bollard in hole and pack sand around to secure it. * Fitting Instructions
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard
Product ID: 600
Images to be referred to as a guide only.