Sorry, we could not add this product to the basket
Please make sure you have selected all the options needed below.
Please ensure you have chosen a quantity of at least 1 for the quantity required.
Slough Style Polyurethane Heritage Bollard
Price exc. VAT: £ 138.66
The Slough style bollard is one of our Heritage bollards. The Heritage bollards are manufactured from engineering grade polymer- Ultrathane, cast onto a central steel core. A highly versatile material, in a cast iron finish. It will not rust or corrode and is resistant to many chemicals including, saline and uric acid. It is also chip and highly abrasion resistant, giving these products a longer, maintenance-free life span.
The durability of Urethane makes it a preferred material in the specification of street furniture. It will not rust or corrode and is resistant to many chemicals including saline and uric acid. It is also highly resistant to abrasions and chips. This gives Ultrathane products a longer, maintenance-free life span and helps to reduce ongoing costs.
Applications include walkways, car parks, shopping centres, town centres, warehouses, quaysides, demarcation – in fact anywhere with a requirement to prohibit / restrict the use of vehicles within a given area for the safety of pedestrians and property.
- Cast in Ultrathane 6000
- Fully pigmented and finished in black polyurethane paint as standard
- Incorporating integral mild steel core, 300mm root and anchoring bar
- Reflective tape available extra
- Available in other colours, prices and availability on request
- It will not rust or corrode and is resistant to many chemicals including, saline and uric acid
- It is also chip and highly abrasion resistant, giving these products a longer, maintenance-free life span
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard
Product ID: 924
Images to be referred to as a guide only.