Sorry, we could not add this product to the basket
Please make sure you have selected all the options needed below.
Please ensure you have chosen a quantity of at least 1 for the quantity required.
Hexham Ferrocast (Polyurethane) Bollard
Price exc. VAT: £ 137.06
The Hexham bollard is another popular bollard from the Ferrocast range.
Ferrocast Bollards are manufactured from an engineering grade polymer cast around a steel core, with a 2 part polyurethane gloss paint finish.
All of the Ferrocast bollards are strong with a high abrasion, chip resistant and are non rusting, they are ideal for coastal or heavy trafficked areas. They are virtually inert and the non-ferrous exterior means the bollard body will never rust, making them particularly suited to saline environments.
- Root fixing is the standard product fixing method for Ferrocast bollards
- Other RAL colours are available to special order
- Fixed and removable options
- Removable option - Socket included, Padlock not included
- Extended lead time on the Anti Ram option
- Extended lead time on the removable option
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard
- Height Above Ground - 917mm
- Depth Below Ground - 300mm
- Diameter at base - 175mm
- Material - Steel Core with Polyurethane casting
- Finish - 2 part polyurethane gloss paint finish
- Colour - Black
Information about installation
Up to date dispatch information
Product ID: 3457
Images to be referred to as a guide only.