Sorry, we could not add this product to the basket
Please make sure you have selected all the options needed below
Diamond Top Recycled Street Bollards ( 3 Grooves) Fixed & Removable
Price exc. VAT: £ 98.68
Diamond Top Recycled Street Bollards are ecologically sound & environmentally friendly . Available as Fixed or Removable. Conservation for the future - Now!
Suitable for Pedestrianisation schemes, traffic calming, highways and pavements, estates, car parks, pubs, hotels, leisure, industry, commerce, public and private sectors. These are fixed bollards with ground fixing spikes for casting in to the ground; some are also available in removable versions with a galvanised ground socket and pin for padlock fixing (padlocks available separately). Flap closes flush with ground when the bollard is removed.
- 100% recycled mixed consumer plastic waste.
- Durable, extremely long life time.
- High impact strength, but flexible and malleable.
- Solid construction.
- Not brittle and does not rot.
- Impervious to rain and frost.
- No rust, no corrosion.
- Chemically inert, Difficult to combust
- Vandal & graffiti resistant
- U.V. stable. Can again be recycled
- COST EFFECTIVE.
- Available ragged for casting in or removable with ground socket
- Height above ground 1000mm
- Depth below ground 400mm
- Diameter 150mm x 150mm
- Weight 27 kgs
Fixed versions to be cast preferably in to concrete, to the respective depth below ground, as shown in table, as a minimum guideline. Excavated holes should be approximately 300mm square. Smaller items can have smaller foundations, but the existing ground conditions should always be taken in to account by the installer.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard
Product ID: 1635
Images to be referred to as a guide only.