Camden Street Bollards
Free Delivery to UK Mainland
14 – 20 working days
|20 + units get 15% off||
£ 157.08 exc VAT
|10 + units get 10% off||
£ 166.32 exc VAT
|5 + units get 5% off||
£ 175.56 exc VAT
Please note delivery times given are approximate only and may be significantly longer for large orders, just ask!
Camden Street Bollards are Ferrocast bollards. The use of Ferrocast bollards adds security to your landscape. They are manufactured from engineering grade polyurethane which is cast around a steel core. This makes them virtually inert and the non-ferrous exterior means the bollard body will never rust, making them particularly suited to saline environments. Root fixing is the standard product fixing method for Ferrocast bollards.
- Ferrocast bollards are supplied with a black, two-part polyurethane gloss coating finish as standard.
- Other RAL colours are available to special order.
- High chip and abrasion resistance makes Ferrocast ideal for heavily trafficked areas and other damage-prone locations.
- Height above ground 1075mm.
- Width 246mm
- Removable option - Socket included, Padlock not included
- Extended lead time on the removable option
Full installation instructions given or contact one of our RECOMMENDED INSTALLERS or email us at Installation
Warranty InformationThis product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Rhino stainless steel bollards provide a modern style to individualise a wide range of landscapes...
Ferrocast® is a highly versatile material which can be used to create bespoke bollards to fit in...