Sorry, we could not add this product to the basket
Please make sure you have selected all the options needed below.
Please ensure you have chosen a quantity of at least 1 for the quantity required.
Barnstaple Style Polyurethane Heritage Bollard
Price exc. VAT: £ 123.20
The Barnstaple Bollard is an aesthetically pleasing model in our 'HERITAGE' range. The Heritage Bollards are manufactured from engineering grade polymer – Ultrathane, cast onto a central steel core. A highly versatile material, in a cast iron finish, Ultrathane can be used to create or preserve the traditional Victorian theme.
The durability of Urethane makes it a preferred material in the specification of street furniture. It will not rust or corrode and is resistant to many chemicals including saline and uric acid. It is also highly resistant to abrasions and chips. This gives Ultrathane products a longer, maintenance-free life span and helps to reduce ongoing costs.
Applications include walkways, car parks, shopping centres, town centres, warehouses, quaysides, demarcation – in fact anywhere with a requirement to prohibit / restrict the use of vehicles within a given area for the safety of pedestrians and property.
- Cast in Ultrathane 6000
- Fully pigmented and finished in black polyurethane paint as standard
- Incorporating integral mild steel core, 300mm root and anchoring bar
- Available in other colours, prices and availability on request
- The rings can be specified in white or red Ballotini reflective glass beads (extra)
- Class 2 performance can be obtained from Ballotini paint
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard
Product ID: 2096
Images to be referred to as a guide only.
- Height above ground - 983mm
- Diameter - 130mm
- Root - 300mm
- Root Size - 63mm
- Material - Ultrathane
- Colour - Black
- Weight - 14kg