Item 1 of 43 Safety Barriers View Next »
Sorry, we could not add this product to the basket
Please make sure you have selected all the options needed below.
Board Barrier System (Chapter 8)
Price exc. VAT: £ variable
The Board Barriers are an effective and versatile system of traffic and pedestrian control. They are easy and quick to put together and comes in flat pack for easy transportation.
Ideal for civil works, hazardous areas. Can be used for roadside/verge street works (Chapter 8 compatible).
- Lightweight for fast and easy assembly
- Posts equipped with large bases for stability
- Reflective panels on boards for maximum visibility
- Posts include integral lamp bracket
- Boards available in three sizes: 1.25m, 2.0m or 3.0m
- Bases sold separately, please specify quantity required
- Uprights sold separately, please specify quantity required
- Height 1.0m
- Conform to New Roads & Street Works Act and Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual (when used as specified)
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard
Board Length - 1.25m, 2m or 3m Board Material - uPVC Board Finish - Red/White retro-reflector panels
Post Height - 1m Post Material - uPVC Post Finish - Orange
Base Material - Recycled material Base Colour - Black
Information about installation
Up to date dispatch information
Product ID: 629
Images to be referred to as a guide only.