Konus Ro-Cycle Flexible Rubber Street Bollards
Free Delivery to UK Mainland
Now In Stock
3 – 5 working days
View full size product images by clicking on the thumbnails above.
Konus Ro-Cycle Flexible Rubber Street Bollards will bend under low speed impact without normally being damaged. They will in time return to their original position. Low speed impacts will cause virtually no damage to the bollards, therefore considerable replacement costs are avoided.
- Extremely robust,
- Durable and maintenance free.
- Made from re-cycled granulated rubber.
- The bollard is flexible with no sharp edges, making them safe for pedestrians, cyclists and drivers.
- 200kg force needed to bend to 45 degrees.
- Height 740mm
- Diameter 140mm
- Flange height 50mm x 305mm diam
- Weight 16kg + 1 .5kg for flange
- Bolt Down
Konus - Simply drill & bolt down on to a suitable concrete surface. 6x12mm bolts available extra. Fitting Instructions
Warranty InformationThis product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
The GFC9000i is designed with a classic appearance, and made with robust material, a product to s...
only £ 429 .00
SUMMARY The flexible Universal Ro-Cycle Rubber Street Bollards can bend down to under low spe...
only £ 368 .37