Camden Street Bollards
Free Delivery to UK Mainland
14 – 20 working days
Camden Street Bollards are Ferrocast bollards. The use of Ferrocast bollards adds security to your landscape. They are manufactured from engineering grade polyurethane which is cast around a steel core. This makes them virtually inert and the non-ferrous exterior means the bollard body will never rust, making them particularly suited to saline environments. Root fixing is the standard product fixing method for Ferrocast bollards.
- Ferrocast bollards are supplied with a black, two-part polyurethane gloss coating finish as standard.
- Other RAL colours are available to special order.
- High chip and abrasion resistance makes Ferrocast ideal for heavily trafficked areas and other damage-prone locations.
- Height above ground 1075mm.
- Width 246mm
- Removable option - Socket included, Padlock not included
- Extended lead time on the removable option
Full installation instructions given or contact one of our RECOMMENDED INSTALLERS or email us at Installation
Warranty InformationThis product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Rhino stainless steel bollards provide a modern style to individualise a wide range of landscapes...
only £ 389 .55
Ferrocast® is a highly versatile material which can be used to create bespoke bollards to fit in...
only £ 385 .00